SAP::Rfc - is a Perl extension for performing RFC Function calls against an SAP R/3 System. Please refer to the README file found with this distribution. This Distribution also allows the creation of registered RFCs so that an SAP system can call arb...PIERS/SAP-Rfc-1.56 (3 reviews) - 20 Oct 2011 07:15:36 GMT - Search in distribution
sapnwrfc is an RFC based connector to SAP specifically designed for use with the next generation RFC SDK supplied by SAP for NW2004+ . The next generation RFCSDK from SAP provides a number of interesting new features. The two most important are: * UN...PIERS/sapnwrfc-0.37 (1 review) - 16 Jan 2013 02:30:35 GMT - Search in distribution
- sapnwrfc-cookbook - How to cook with sapnwrfc - SAP Netweaver RFC support for Perl through the SAP NW RFC SDK.
Enabler for HTTP based SOAP calls to SAP using the WAS ( Web Application Server ) using the ICMAN interface ( SAP's Internet Connection MANager ). You need to ensure that login to the /sap/bc/soap/rfc service has been configured correctly using SAP t...PIERS/SAP-WAS-SOAP-0.05 - 02 Sep 2006 08:35:15 GMT - Search in distribution
- SAP::WAS::Iface - Perl extension for parsing and creating an Interface Object. The interface object would then be passed to the SAP::WAS::SOAP object to carry out the actual call, and return of values.
Net::SAP allows receiving and sending of SAP (RFC2974) multicast packets over IPv4 and IPv6. METHODS $sap = Net::SAP->new( $group ) The new() method is the constructor for the "Net::SAP" class. You must specify the SAP multicast group you want to joi...NJH/Net-SAP-0.10 - 19 Sep 2006 16:02:58 GMT - Search in distribution
- Net::SAP::Packet - A SAP Packet
R3.pm provides an object oriented interface to SAP's RFCSDK for connection to an R/3 system. R3::conn is the object interface to R/3 connections. R3::itab is the object interface to ABAP internal tables. R3::func is the object interface to ABAP RFC e...SCHOEN/R3-0.31 - 15 Nov 1999 12:43:52 GMT - Search in distribution
- R3::conn - Perl extension for handling connection to a SAP R/3 system
*SAP::BC* is an OO interface that exposes functions within SAP's Business Connector (BC) as methods. It was primarily written as a class for discovering services and their respective RFC components for another module project SAP::BC::Proxy::SOAP whic...PIERS/SAP-BC-XMLRFC-0.06 - 08 Oct 2002 09:17:14 GMT - Search in distribution
- SAP::BC::XMLRFC - Perl extension for performing RFC Function calls against an SAP R/3 using the Business Connector System. Please refer to the README file found with this distribution.
- SAP::BC::Iface - Perl extension for parsing and creating an Interface Object. The interface object would then be passed to the SAP::BC::XMLRFC object to carry out the actual call, and return of values.
"Net::SDP" is an SDP (Session Description Protocol) parser and generator. "Net::SDP" is object oriented and a single instance of "Net::SDP" represents a single SDP session description. There are methods to easily get, set and create each of the field...NJH/Net-SDP-0.07 - 19 Sep 2006 17:16:17 GMT - Search in distribution
This document contains a complete list of ExifTool tag names, organized into tables based on information type. Tag names are used to reference specific meta information extracted from or written to a file. TAG TABLES The tables listed below give the ...EXIFTOOL/Image-ExifTool-9.90 (10 reviews) - 14 Mar 2015 11:33:58 GMT - Search in distribution
This module implements a check of a Web Transaction. A Web transaction is a sequence of web pages, often fill out forms, that accomplishes an enquiry or an update. Common examples are database searches and registration activities. A Web transaction i...ASNMTAP/ASNMTAP-3.002003 - 10 Feb 2011 08:31:59 GMT - Search in distribution