This package consists of Perl modules along with supporting Perl programs that implement the semantic relatedness measures described by Leacock & Chodorow (1998), Wu & Palmer (1994), Nguyen and Al-Mubaid (2006), Rada, et. al. 1989, Patwardhan (2003),...BTMCINNES/UMLS-Similarity-1.47 - 14 Sep 2016 20:12:40 GMT - Search in distribution
- UMLS::Similarity::pks - Perl module for computing semantic relatedness of concepts in the Unified Medical Language System (UMLS) using the method described by Pekar and Staab (2002)
- UMLS::Similarity::path - Perl module for computing semantic similarity of concepts in the UMLS by simple edge counting.
- UMLS::Similarity::upath - Perl module for computing semantic similarity of concepts in the UMLS by simple edge counting regardless of the direction
- 24 more results from UMLS-Similarity »
1. Introduction The Ngram Statistics Package (NSP) is a suite of programs that aids in analyzing Ngrams in text files. We define an Ngram as a sequence of 'n' tokens that occur within a window of at least 'n' tokens in the text; what constitutes a "t...TPEDERSE/Text-NSP-1.31 - 04 Oct 2015 16:42:20 GMT - Search in distribution
- count2huge.pl - Convert the output of count.pl to huge-count.pl.
CUFFYCA/Word2vec-Interface-0.037 - 15 Nov 2017 04:57:23 GMT - Search in distribution
- Word2vec::Interface - Interface module for word2vec.pm, word2phrase.pm, interface.pm modules and associated utilities.
HENRYST/MetaMap-DataStructures-0.03 - 14 Sep 2016 21:37:43 GMT - Search in distribution
This package consists of the UMLS::SenseRelate::TargetWord module which performs target word sense disambugation using the semantic similarity and relatedness measure in the UMLS::Similarity package....BTMCINNES/UMLS-SenseRelate-0.29 - 24 Jul 2013 09:28:12 GMT - Search in distribution
- umls-senserelate-evaluation.pl - This program evaluates the umls-senserelate algorithm using the semeval scorer program
- umls-senserelate-ttest.pl - This program calculates the pairwise t-test of two info files.
- umls-targetword-senserelate.pl - This program performs target word disambiguation and determines the correct sense of an ambiguous term using semantic similarity measures.
- 4 more results from UMLS-SenseRelate »
This package provides a Perl interface to the Unified Medical Language System (UMLS). The UMLS is a knowledge representation framework encoded designed to support broad scope biomedical research queries. There exists three major sources in the UMLS. ...BTMCINNES/UMLS-Interface-1.51 - 18 Oct 2016 16:25:20 GMT - Search in distribution
- UMLS::Interface::ICFinder - provides the information content of the CUIs in the UMLS for the modules in the UMLS::Interface package.
- UMLS::Interface::CuiFinder - provides the information about CUIs in the UMLS for the modules in the UMLS::Interface package.
- UMLS::Interface::PathFinder - provides the path information for the modules in the UMLS::Interface package.
- 2 more results from UMLS-Interface »
For more information please see the UMLS::Association.pm documentation....HENRYST/UMLS-Association-0.15 - 31 Oct 2017 18:42:52 GMT - Search in distribution
This module is generated by extracting module names mentioned in the article <http://savage.net.au/Perl-modules/html/stopwordlists.report.html> (retrieved on 2016-02-21). For the full article, visit the URL....PERLANCAR/Acme-CPANLists-Import-RSAVAGE-0.02 - 21 Feb 2016 16:14:48 GMT - Search in distribution
This module creates a new instance of Similarity module and while creating the instance sets all the configuration parameters which are used in rest of the module. User can provide the configuration parameters by directly passing them to the construc...TPEDERSE/WebService-UMLSKS-Similarity-0.23 - 11 Dec 2011 04:34:27 GMT - Search in distribution