LEONT/Test-Harness-3.42 - 19 Mar 2018 18:30:19 GMT - Search in distribution
Watches for changes in the current directroy tree and runs prove when there are changes....CREIN/App-Prove-Watch-0.3 - 09 Feb 2015 21:22:39 GMT - Search in distribution
TAPPER/App-Tapper-prove-0.002 - 04 Jul 2013 13:27:42 GMT - Search in distribution
- tprove - Tapper - alternative 'prove' which uploads results to a Tapper server
App::Prove::RunScripts provides a command "prove_runscripts" for running your scripts before/after a TAP harness. This module's concept is similar to Module::Install::TestTarget. But I want more simple command line tool like a "prove"....YSASAKI/App-Prove-RunScripts-0.05 - 27 Oct 2011 15:14:56 GMT - Search in distribution
- prove_runscripts - Run scripts around a TAP harness.
This is a quick & dirty second attempt at making TAP::Formatter::HTML easier to use from the command line. It will change once App::Prove has better support for plugins than need to take cmdline data. The original goal was to be able to specify all t...SPURKIS/TAP-Formatter-HTML-0.11 - 19 Jan 2013 21:40:43 GMT - Search in distribution
- TAP::Formatter::HTML - TAP Test Harness output delegate for html output
App::Prove::Plugin::Count is a prove plugin to count test files. This plugin adds current test file count and total test file count at the front of each test result....MASIUCHI/App-Prove-Plugin-Count-0.03 - 12 Oct 2017 09:23:12 GMT - Search in distribution
This plugin to prove modifies PATH to use a selected pandoc executable before running tests. See Pandoc::Release to download pandoc executables....VOJ/Pandoc-0.8.8 - 24 Aug 2018 08:42:50 GMT - Search in distribution
- Pandoc - wrapper for the mighty Pandoc document converter
This is a alias module for App::Prove::Plugin::Pretty. Using "-Pretty" is bit pretty....TOKUHIROM/Test-Pretty-0.32 - 08 Sep 2015 22:46:34 GMT - Search in distribution
- App::Prove::Plugin::Pretty - Test::Pretty plugin for prove
SHLOMIF/Test-Run-CmdLine-0.0131 - 20 Jan 2016 11:36:40 GMT - Search in distribution
- Test::Run::CmdLine::Prove::App - a module implementing a standalone command line app for runprove.
- Test::Run::CmdLine::Trap::Prove - trap the output of a runprove run.
- Test::Run::CmdLine::Trap::ProveApp - trap the output of a run of Test::Run::CmdLine::Prove::App.
- 1 more result from Test-Run-CmdLine »
SCHWIGON/App-Prove-Plugin-Idempotent-0.01 - 16 Apr 2011 22:39:09 GMT - Search in distribution
- App::Prove::Plugin::Idempotent - a prove plugin to keep output TAP reusable
This prove plugin lets you set environment variables for your test scripts. It is particularly handy in ".proverc"....ILMARI/App-Prove-Plugin-SetEnv-0.001 - 29 Mar 2012 12:42:10 GMT - Search in distribution
ISHIGAKI/Module-New-0.15 - 19 Apr 2015 15:25:22 GMT - Search in distribution
RENEEB/Mojolicious-Plugin-Prove-0.08 - 26 Jan 2015 09:10:27 GMT - Search in distribution
This module is a part of Harriet. This module loads harriet scripts before running tests. And it set environment variables. Please look Harriet for more details....TOKUHIROM/Harriet-00.05 - 08 Jan 2016 06:43:25 GMT - Search in distribution
This plugin allows modifying TAP via TAP::DOM::Waivers. Read there for the motivation. It loads a spec (*waiver*) file, loads the original TAP, converts it into an intermediate TAP-DOM, applies the waivers to that TAP-DOM, converts the patched TAP-DO...SCHWIGON/TAP-DOM-Waivers-0.002 - 07 Oct 2015 04:38:54 GMT - Search in distribution
Prove plugin to upload test results to TestRail installations. Accepts input in the standard Prove plugin fashion (-Ppluginname='key=value,key=value,key=value...'), but will also parse a config file. When fed in prove plugin style, key=value input is...TEODESIAN/TestRail-API-0.044 - 10 Oct 2018 01:33:26 GMT - Search in distribution
Some of the Test2::Tools provide some pretty tables for comparing deltas from failed tests. It tries to detect the size of the terminal so that long lines can be wrapped and the tables remain readable. Unfortunately when you run the tests under "prov...PLICEASE/App-Prove-Plugin-TermTable-0.02 - 13 May 2018 19:08:00 GMT - Search in distribution
App::Prove::Plugin::RandomSeed is a prove plugin to get/set random seed of shuffled test. This is useful for the investigation of failed test with --shuffle option. --shuffle option is always set when you load this plugin....MASIUCHI/App-Prove-Plugin-RandomSeed-0.01 - 02 Sep 2017 14:05:00 GMT - Search in distribution
A plugin for App::Prove to distribute job. The core implementation of the plugin is to provide a easy interface and functionality to extend the use of any distribution method. The initiate release of this module was using the idea from FCGI::Daemon t...LSF/App-Prove-Plugin-Distributed-0.08 - 08 May 2012 02:47:45 GMT - Search in distribution
- TAP::Parser::Iterator::Worker - Iterator for worker TAP sources
- TAP::Parser::Iterator::Worker::LSF - Iterator for LSF worker TAP sources
- TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Worker - Stream TAP from an IO::Handle or a GLOB.
- 6 more results from App-Prove-Plugin-Distributed »
TEODESIAN/App-Prove-Plugin-Elasticsearch-0.001 - 18 Jun 2018 20:05:36 GMT - Search in distribution
- App::Prove::Elasticsearch::Parser - Capture the output of prove, and upload the results of the test to elasticsearch
- App::Prove::Plugin::Elasticsearch - Prove Plugin to upload test results to elastic search as they are executed
- App::Prove::Elasticsearch::Indexer - Define what data is to be uploaded to elasticsearch, and handle it's uploading
- 25 more results from App-Prove-Plugin-Elasticsearch »