22 Apr 2014 11:25:23 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (507 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 88.16% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (16.31KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.002 - 2014-04-22
- Test Suite
- Test exported subs using Sub::Identify if it's available.
- use Dist::Inkt.
- Exceptions thrown in the wrapped constructor will report slightly more useful line numbers and so on in their stack traces.
- Exported subs should run slightly faster as they are compiled from strings rather than being closures.
- Exported subs will have a more consistent refaddr.
- Updated: Use Exporter::Tiny instead of Sub::Install+Data::OptList.
Modulesimport Python-style constructor functions
Module Install Instructions
To install Acme::Constructor::Pythonic, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Acme::Constructor::Pythonic
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.