16 Mar 2014 23:49:24 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (0)
- Testers (506 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 91.49% Coverage
- License: artistic_2
- Perl: v5.6.1
- Activity24 month
- Download (8.91KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionBENNIE Phillip Pollard
Changes for version 1.07 - 2014-03-16
- Moving to UTF (as opposed to Latin-1) thanks to an emailed suggestion by Jeremy Mates <email@example.com> - this literally allows the addition of umlatus to everything, including spaces.
- Almost concurrently, Nick Wellnhofer <firstname.lastname@example.org> opened RT #93530 which suggested a UTF solution to the lack of umlauts for Latin lower-case y.
- Added a terminology section to the documentation.
ModulesAcme::Umlautify - Äd̈d̈ Üm̈l̈äüẗs̈ ẗö ëv̈ër̈ÿẗḧïn̈g̈!̈
Module Install Instructions
To install Acme::Umlautify, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Acme::Umlautify
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.