27 May 2003 23:11:03 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (619 / 0 / 14)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 24.55% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (15.32KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.03
- Update selection/replacement dispatch method to play well with DProf, may change back someday..
- Speedup of A::E::Util::str_agreement at the price of utf8
- Other misc speedups
- Change StringEvolver to use blessed hash, for better reuse prospects
- Added ArrayEvolver, mimicking StringEvolver for array genes
- Added "Breeding Perls" example
ModulesAn extensible and generic framework for executing evolutionary algorithmsSome useful utility functions for use in evolutionary algorithms.
Module Install Instructions
To install Algorithm::Evolve, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Algorithm::Evolve
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.