25 Nov 2008 16:07:31 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (1)
- Testers (5 / 24 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- % Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (17.41KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:KWILLIAMS Ken Williamsand 1 contributors
- Ken Williams, E<lt>firstname.lastname@example.orgE<gt>
Changes for version 0.09
- Updated our patch file to account for changes in the latest released version of svmlight.
- Updated our README to fix a couple mismatches in the instructions. [Spotted by Andreas Koenig]
- new() will now die if you pass a parameter it doesn't know about. This helps save your skin if you pass "costratio" instead of "svm_costratio", for example, and wonder why it's not having any effect.
ModulesPerl interface to SVMLight Machine-Learning Package
Module Install Instructions
To install Algorithm::SVMLight, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Algorithm::SVMLight
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.