Changes for version 0.05
- Moved everything from under plain RCS to CVS for better release management.
- Upgraded my copy of perl 5.004_04.
- Fixed typo in eg/bench.pl (forgot a ',').
- Fixed typo in eg/bench2.pl and made it take # of test from command line.
- Added code to make Apache::Mmap::TIEHANDLE call the Apache::Mmap::Handler::TIEHANDLE sub. Had to hardcode the class in Apache::Mmap::Handler::TIEHANDLE to 'Apache::Mmap::Handler' rather than use what gets passed in by tie.
- Added eg/MmapHandler.pm example PerlHandler.
- Added warning about mapping offsets on page boundaries on some platforms (Solaris at least) thanks to mail from Evan Champion.
Associates a file handle with a mmaped file
Associates a scalar with a mmap'd file