14 Mar 2020 00:23:10 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (2)
- Testers (1408 / 639 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 25.27% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (22.52KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:1 non-PAUSE userMIKEM Mike McCauley
Changes for version 0.28 - 2020-03-14
- Patch from Heikki Vatiainen:
- File descriptor leak introduced in release 0.25 where check for open connection was added to TacacsPlus::close() before calling tacpluslib's deinit_tac_session()
- File descriptor leak in tacpluslib's init_tac_session where close() was not called for the newly created socket if, for example, destination host was unreachable
- Port and Timeout TacacsPlus::new() parameters were documented incorrectly. The are not passed within array references.
ModulesPerl extension for authentication using tacacs+ server
Module Install Instructions
To install Authen::TacacsPlus, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Authen::TacacsPlus
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.