15 Feb 2000 20:11:27 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (1)
- Testers (370 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 68.27% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (18.14KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.35
- original CPAN-style version; created by h2xs 1.19
- linux command: h2xs -A -X -n BTRIEVE::SAVE
- added Makefile.PL, MANIFEST, README, etc.
- created t and eg directories
- added t/test1.t -simple test of reading and writing dump files.
- added eg/make_save.pl and location.* as an example of reading a para-separated file and writing with fancy sorting to the a save file.
- Set up automation for shipping.
- Updates on README.
- Tue Feb 15 15:18:27 EST 2000
- Re-formats and minor edits on docs.
- Added 'cleargz' as a target for shipping automation.
ModulesPerl extension to manipulate BTRIEVE SAVE records.
Module Install Instructions
To install BTRIEVE::SAVE, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install BTRIEVE::SAVE
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.