Changes for version 0.7
- Changed throttle algorithm to work on time-slots and not revive again.
- Changed Redis calls to avoid race conditions.
- Changed Redis calls to single call, most of the time, instead of three.
- Added callback for throttle keys to specify your own.
- Added callback for throttle rule to filter a specific one on current keys
- Allow to ignore throttling when callback returns explicit undef.
- Updated POD.
- Added unit-test, and hoprefully avoid breaking other their stuff.
Rate-Limiting for CGI::Application