12 Oct 2021 16:48:15 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Repository (git clone)
- Testers (101 / 1 / 1)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 82.50% Coverage
- License: unrestricted
- Activity24 month
- Download (947.68KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionGUIDO Guido Flohr
Changes for version 0.4 - 2021-10-12
- Faster engine start-up because macros are expanded for release
- EPD parser
- check for insufficient material
- detect draw by repetition
- detect draw by 50-moves-rule
- enhanced move ordering
- better performance
- macros in releases are now expanded for faster startup time
- new option "Batch" for sequential processing
- new command "fen"
- new command "evaluate"
- new command "see MOVE"
- use PeSTO evaluation function
DocumentationAn Introductory Tutorial to Chess Programming in Perl With Chess::Plisco
ModulesA comprehensive chess library for PerlThe Perl chess engine pliscoTime ManagementPlisco's search teeMacros/inline functions for Chess::Plisco
Providesin lib/Chess/Plisco/EPD.pmin lib/Chess/Plisco/EPD/Record.pmin lib/Chess/Plisco/Engine/InputWatcher.pmin lib/Chess/Plisco/Engine/Position.pmin lib/Chess/Plisco/Engine/TranspositionTable.pm
Module Install Instructions
To install Chess::Plisco, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Chess::Plisco
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.