26 Jun 2001 12:37:11 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (782 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 53.40% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (38.76KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:2 non-PAUSE usersGGOEBEL Garrett Goebel
Changes for version 1.14
- <C>croak</C> and <C>carp</C> are wrapped to facilitate reporting correct file and line numbers within <C>impl</C>. Previously it was hard to get useful file/line information when throwing an exception within implementations.
- <C>private</C> Forgetting to declare an inherited private method private will cause croak. If for example you are adding pre/post-conditions or defining a new implementation for a derived method, you must declare it 'private', or an exception will be raised.
- <C>old</C> is now off by default. I have noticed, and others have complained that it caused too much overhead. To toggle on/off per package: use Class::Contract 'old'; no Class::Contract 'old';
ModulesDesign-by-Contract OO in Perl.Design-by-Contract OO in Perl.
Providesin lib/Class/Contract.pmin lib/Class/Contract.pmin lib/Class/Contract.pm
Module Install Instructions
To install Class::Contract, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Class::Contract
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.