06 Aug 2002 18:34:21 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (5)
- Testers (639 / 616 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 83.33% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (7.47KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.05
- removed use Carp qw(verbose) which was effecting other modules
- documentation improvements recommended by Stas Bekman <email@example.com>
- the documentation said we supported RECONO (tie for arrays) but Shlomo Yona <Shlomo.Yona@Siftology.com> pointed out the implementation did not support that. Added support for RECNO.
- added a warning when opening a database with write access and only locking it for reading. This warning disabled for RECNO because RECNO seems to require O_RDWR even when opening only for reading.
- added test of database creation failure
- added test of database access through object interface
- added test of RECNO database creation and usage
ModulesLocking with flock wrapper for DB_File
Module Install Instructions
To install DB_File::Lock, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install DB_File::Lock
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.