Changes for version 0.62
- Added methods DNS::LDNS::RData::data and DNS::LDNS::RData::set_data for working with raw binary resource record data.
- Corrected encoding leakage problem with the DNS::LDNS::RR constructor.
- Renamed the method RData::compare to RData::dname_compare, avoiding conflict with the other (real) RData::compare method.
- Fixed memory leak in DNS::LDNS::RR::_new_from_str and DNS::LDNS::RR::_new_from_file.
- Fixed segfaults related to undefined return values from methods DNS::LDNS::RR::_new_from_str, DNS::LDNS::Packet::_send, DNS::LDNS::Packet::_send_pkt and DNS::LDNS::Packet::_prepare_query_pkt.
Perl extension for the ldns library
DNSSec data chain element
Dname with rrsets in a dnssec zone
Linked list of rrsets in a dnssec zone
Linked list of rrs in a dnssec zone
Trust tree from signed RR to trust anchors
Zone with dnssec data
Garbage collector, used internally by the DNS::LDNS modules
DNSSec private key
Linked list of dnssec keys
Node in the RBTree
Tree of DNSSecName nodes
Rdata field or a dname in an rr
List of rrs