04 Feb 2022 13:00:14 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (0)
- Testers (55 / 0 / 1)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 88.93% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.8.5
- Activity24 month
- Download (29.07KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:1 non-PAUSE userMBP Matthias Blochand 4 contributors
- Matthias Bloch
- Dominik Hassler
- Tobias Oetiker
Changes for version 1.0.9 - 2022-02-04
- (hadfl) Merging schemata where a member has a transformer defined in the "other" schema is not possible. Allow it when both transformers point to the same transformer or just one of them has defined a transformer.
- (hadfl) Merging schemata where both members have the same validator for a member leads to running the validator twice.
- (hadfl) Default values override values that evaluate to false. Using values as default values that evaluate to false are ignored.
ModulesTransform Perl Data Structures, Validate Data against a Schema, Produce Data from a Schema, or produce documentation directly from information in the Schema.Collect errors for Data::Processorcreate validators for use in schemas
Providesin lib/Data/Processor/Error/Instance.pmin lib/Data/Processor/Generator.pmin lib/Data/Processor/PodWriter.pmin lib/Data/Processor/Transformer.pmin lib/Data/Processor/Validator.pm
Module Install Instructions
To install Data::Processor, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Data::Processor
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.