26 Jan 2013 09:46:51 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (1)
- Testers (18 / 687 / 34)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 92.80% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (14.21KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionMCMAHON Joe McMahon
Changes for version 0.17
- Formerly, you could only do date offsets in days. You can now do them in days, months, weeks, and years, and they no longer mess up when going over a month or year boundary (thanks to Mark Adler from Nokia for sending me a patch, which I proceeded to distort out of recognizability to add the week/month/year offsets).
- Updated the docs so we all know what works now.
- Somehow managed to badly hash up the Changelog; now fixed.
- I spelled Mark's name wrong (d'oh!).
- There was a bug in _zyprexa() for dates rolling forward over a month boundary. Fixed.
ModulesTurns English descriptions into time periods
Module Install Instructions
To install Date::PeriodParser, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Date::PeriodParser
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.