03 Jan 2020 23:26:33 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (0)
- Testers (359 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 96.82% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.6.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (11.01KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionGNG Greg Georgeand 1 contributors
- Greg George, IT Technology Solutions P/L, Australia, email@example.com
Changes for version 1.07 - 2020-01-04
- Resolved issue with tests failing. Now pass the full 4 digit year to timelocal() to avoid ambigous date values.
- No changes to the actual code
ModulesSimple routine to return the ISO 8601 week of the year (as well as the ISO week year)
Module Install Instructions
To install Date::WeekOfYear, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Date::WeekOfYear
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.