26 Feb 2022 11:41:21 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (1)
- Testers (381 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 2
- 88.01% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.8.4
- Activity24 month
- Download (32.45KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionWYANT Tom Wyantand 4 contributors
- Eugene van der Pijll
- Thomas R. Wyant, III <wyant at cpan dot org>
Changes for version 0.14 - 2022-02-26
- Report DateTime validation errors relative to caller, not the point at which DateTime was called.
- Add missing DateTime methods, and xt/author/interface_coverage.t to ensure the interface stays complete.
- Require DateTime 1.53 for all the additional methods. Thanks to Slaven Rezić, not only for running the CPAN tester that found the problem, but filing an RT ticket on it. CPAN TESTERS ROCK!
ModulesDates in the Christian calendar
Module Install Instructions
To install DateTime::Calendar::Christian, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install DateTime::Calendar::Christian
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.