17 Mar 2004 18:09:22 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (1)
- Testers (5283 / 6 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 75.00% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (14.04KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionFGLOCK Flávio Soibelmann Glock
Changes for version 0.03 - 2004-03-17
Changes for version 0.02_02 - 2004-03-15
- update to new DateTime::Set specs
- more tests, revised README and TODO
- added a note on README about tests that may fail.
- use a slightly different density formula for calculating the first element of a set. This should give a better distribution for $set->next($dt) on an unbounded, uncached set - but only the first time it is called (this is still in the TODO list)
Changes for version 0.02_01 - 2004-01-08
- POD fixes
ModulesDateTime extension for creating random datetimes.
Module Install Instructions
To install DateTime::Event::Random, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install DateTime::Event::Random
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.