Changes for version 2.08
- Change: 2e710bc17736e5d2c43875c2076db7c1a6e4fe47 Author: Chris 'BinGOs' Williams <email@example.com> Date : 2021-01-11 20:08:00 +0000
- This is 2.08
- Change: 1eaa7976957abbc533869176a390638e93850d12 Author: Graham Knop <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date : 2021-01-11 08:47:00 +0000
- fix darwin DynaLoader patch for older perls
- The patch that was taken from blead uses a <<$^OS-eq-darwin>> preprocessing token, which is handled by the DynaLoader_pm.PL script. Older versions of DynaLoader_pm.PL don't include this preprocessing, but the patch still applies.
- In our case, the preprocessing is a check for darwin. But the patch is already only applied on darwin, so it is redundant. We can just remove the preprocessing token, and it should work across all versions.
patch a perl source tree
Patch perl source a la Devel::PPPort's buildperl.pl
replacement 'hints' files
Devel::PatchPerl plugins explained