07 Mar 2009 10:37:45 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (6)
- Testers (908 / 450 / 46)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- % Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (35.57KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 1.09 - 2009-03-07
- (richdawe) Add note to README about needing to install package that provides the headers <attr/attributes.h> and <attr/xattr.h>.
- (richdawe) Fix RT #31970: "OS X: setfattr fails to set empty value". According to the CPAN Testers results, this works on Mac OS X 10.5.
- Skip the "empty" tests on Mac OS X 10.4 and earlier. Document issue.
- (richdawe) Fix #34394: "Test suite should skip on filesystems with no xattr support when run non-interactively" on Linux.
- When run interactively, it will suggest what you need to do, to get the test suite to pass.
- (richdawe) Fix RT #37889: "Crash when operating on a closed file handle on Solaris". This was due to using an uninitialised directory handle.
ModulesPerl extension for accessing extended attributes of filesTie interface to extended attributes of files
Module Install Instructions
To install File::ExtAttr, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install File::ExtAttr
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.