10 Mar 2010 03:03:21 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (3 / 515 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 93.18% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (12.9KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 1.00
- No code changes, declaring stable.
Changes for version 0.99_1
- first version under this name. Much code is from Catalyst::Engine::HTTP::Restarter::Watcher
- Switched to using File::Find::Rule, which is more readable
- Added tests
- Updated code to re-scan after a file is added or deleted. This wasn't necessary in the Catalyst code because the whole object was killed and recreated by the web-server restart, serving the same purpose.
- Removed "delay" option. The same goal is more clearly met by updating calling code to use "while (sleep 1)" instead of "while (1)" As a result, we no longer require "Time::HiRes" here.
- moved special handling of "*.pm" files to HTTP::Server::Restarter
ModulesWatch for changed application files
Module Install Instructions
To install File::Monitor::Simple, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install File::Monitor::Simple
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.