Changes for version 0.70
- Frost::Burial DEMOLISH back in: Calls close with a flag now, so only untie etc. will be called.
Changes for version 0.69_03
- Frost::Burial removed long forgotten call to close in DEMOLISH due to errors with BDB, now really no longer autosave is provided!
Changes for version 0.69_02
- replaced DB_File with BerkeleyDB many changes
- Frost::Burial new attribute _dbm_cursor removed BerkeleyDB::Btree::filter_*, added -Compare
- Frost::Types new subtype 'Frost::DBM_Cursor' -> 'BerkeleyDB::Cursor'
Changes for version 0.69_01
- removed check_db.PL from Makefile.PL to see, if DB_File::filter_* helps on *BSD with BDB 1.0
How to deep-freeze a Moose
The meaning of life
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Feasible Referential Object STorage
Home of the Locum
Welcome to Necropolis
There can be only one
Only the semblance is immaculate
Sweets for my sweet, sugar for my honey
Dimly lit back room
The voice of one crying in the wilderness
The backstage boys
Don't look back