23 Apr 2015 01:58:07 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Clone repository
- Issues (0)
- Testers (782 / 3 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 93.53% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.8.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (40.07KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.03 - 2015-04-23
- Chg : The module now depends directly on Mouse instead of Any::Moose.
- Chg : Scope::Guard is no longer a dependency.
- Chg : INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE : The LT::Set::Op role has been removed. The old LT::Set::Path class has been renamed LT::Set::Union. The new LT::Set::Path role plays a role similar to the old LT::Set::Op.
- Chg : INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE : The LT::Set::Mutable role has been renamed LT::Set::Container.
- Doc : POD headings have been made linkable.
- Tst : Author tests are no longer bundled with this distribution. They are only made available to authors in the git repository.
- Upd : BUILD_REQUIRES are now set for ExtUtils::MakeMaker.
- Upd : Metadata overhaul.
ModulesPerl object model for generating PGF/TikZ code.An object modeling in which context a set is evaluated.LaTeX::TikZ formatter object.Build functor methods that recursively visit nodes of a LaTeX::TikZ::Set tree.An object that specifies how functors should handle a certain kind of set or mod.LaTeX::TikZ public interface register and loader.Type constraint metaclass that autoloads type coercions.Base role for LaTeX::TikZ modifiers.A modifier that clips sequences with a path.A modifier that sets the line color.A modifier that fills a closed path with a color.Intermediate object between a modifier object and its code representation.A modifier that specifies a drawing layer.A modifier that fills a closed path with a pattern.A dotted pattern modifier.An hatched pattern modifier.A literal TikZ modifier.A modifier that scales a TikZ set tree.A modifier that sets the line width.Internal representation of what LaTeX::TikZ consider as 2D points.Coerce Math::Complex points into LaTeX::TikZ::Point objects.An object modeling a TikZ scope or layer.Base role for LaTeX::TikZ set objects.A combined set object representing an arc.A combined set object representing an arrow.A set object representing a connected path between several objects.A set object representing a circle.A role for set objects that are made of subobjects.A set object representing a line.A role for set objects that can be part of a path.A set object representing a point.A set object representing a possibly closed path composed of contiguous lines.A literal chunk of TikZ code.A set object representing a rectangle.A set object grouping a sequence of objects.A set object representing a path formed by the reunion of several subpaths.Miscellaneous tools for LaTeX::TikZ classes.