Changes for version 1.05 - 2021-03-23
- Improved test coverage
- Tweaked code to not warn on documented behaviour
- Fixed github repo URL
- Added mention of Lingua::EN::Numbers's num2en_ordinal in SEE ALSO.
- Removed section from doc which suggested you might like to try overloading & for ordinalisation. Let's not.
Changes for version 1.04_02 - 2021-03-22
- Sigh. I used // in the changes I made to tests, which meant it failed on pre-5.10 perls. Refactored.
Changes for version 1.04_01 - 2021-03-21
- Extended tests to give full coverage, which prompted:
- Refactored logic in ordsuf(), which resolves a warning. It says it will take cardinals, but then the doc also says that if you send nonsense, you'll get back "th" as the suffix. So maintained that behaviour.
- Fixed repo URL to reflect my changed github username
go from cardinal number (3) to ordinal ("3rd")