24 Mar 2018 02:20:51 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (903 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 90.67% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (12.46KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionRGARTON Roderick Garton
Changes for version 0.03
- index_identical() and (therefore) are_orthons() made to use case-insensitive matching (previously relied on user handling case)
- vissim() method removed for separate development
- added char_diff() and index_diff() methods
- len_maxseq(), mudist() and unique_abbrevs() methods removed as redundant reuse of String::LCSS_XS, String::Similarity and Text::Abbrev, respectively.
ModulesOrthographic similarity of string to one or more others by Coltheart's N and related measures
Module Install Instructions
To install Lingua::Orthon, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Lingua::Orthon
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.