Changes for version 0.74
- Fixed tests for Wordnet 2.0
- Significant updates thanks to Markus Koppenberger and his group at Universidad Pompeu Fabra:
- morph() now returns an array (it's possible that a word has more than one baseform
- reverse_morph() does the same ...
- lookup_synset returns the synsets for all forms of morph
- the 'functions' are commented now, because WN 2.0 uses the '+' pointer for derivational morphology
- added functions for domains and domainterms (all_domains, category_domains, region_domains, usage_domains and all_domainterms, category_domainterms, region_domainterms, usage_domainterms). there are also example 2 scripts for that functions
- some code-cleanup: added -w and 'use strict', Removed some global variables and corrected some typos. Added some comments.
- loops over all pos-types (index.<pos>, <pos>.exc and data.<pos>
- changed structure of lingua_wordnet.morph: if there are more than one baseform, the value of the morph-hash will contain both seperated by $DELIM
- added a function 'global_distance', which tries to find the steps needed from one to another synset. (highly experimental, very slow)
- added scripts to show the new functionalities
- find someone to maintain the module
- methods for XML delivery of data
Perl extension for accessing and manipulating Wordnet databases.
Perl extension for high-level processing of Wordnet databases.