11 Mar 2012 14:34:23 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (0)
- Testers (438 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 93.60% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (6.15KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.05 - 2012-03-11
- Removed deprecated SIZE option.
- Removed context-sensitivity of pop and shift.
- Added highest_priority and lowest_priority methods.
- Removed the bizarre "pop/shift first item with this exact priority" feature.
ModulesPerl extension for a list that manipulates objects by their priority
Module Install Instructions
To install List::Priority, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install List::Priority
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.