19 Sep 2014 14:54:19 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Clone repository
- Testers (757 / 1 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 78.86% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Perl: v5.6.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (23.74KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:1 non-PAUSE userMLAWREN Mark Lawrence
Changes for version 0.0.6 - 2014-09-19
- API Changes:
- Object API no longer attempts automatic per-user lock. Attributes are taken exactly as they are specified.
- New Features:
- New functions: lock_user_socket() and try_lock_user_socket() that take over the per-user role previously in the object class itself.
- Make exported functions non-anonymous
- Bug Fixes:
- Darwin (MacOS?) also only configures 127.0.0.1/32
Modulesapplication lock/mutex module based on sockets
Module Install Instructions
To install Lock::Socket::Mo, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Lock::Socket::Mo
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.