20 Aug 2017 19:22:10 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (16)
- Testers (777 / 996 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 2
- 44.03% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.6.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (22.99KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.80 - 2017-08-20
- NEILB got co-maint to do a release that includes META.yml and META.json.
- Switched to Dist::Zilla.
- Added COPYRIGHT section to pod.
- Fixed the NAME section in pod to follow expected format.
- Added "use warnings" and fixed all the warnings.
- Manually set $VERSION, as it's used in the code
Changes for version 0.79_16 - 2006-07-08
- experimental SMTP AUTH support (LOGIN PLAIN CRAM-MD5 DIGEST-MD5)
- Fix bug where one refused RCPT TO: would abort everything
- send EHLO, and parse response (for later AUTH implementation)
- better handling of multi-line responses, and better error-messages
- Also normalize line endings in headers
- Now keeps the Sender header if it was used. Previous versions only used it for the MAIL FROM: command and deleted it.
- No space between "MAIL FROM:" or "RCPT TO:" and address.
ModulesSimple platform independent mailer
Module Install Instructions
To install Mail::Sendmail, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Mail::Sendmail
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.