05 Mar 2002 19:04:04 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (7)
- Testers (1588 / 5 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 68.42% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (80.38KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 5.00
- Added the following: sin() cos() sqrt() log() exp() PICONST() Inverse() km2miles() miles2km() CONSTANT() Bernoulli()
- Made the following functions available for export: log(), exp(), sqrt(), sin(), cos(), asin(), acos(), atan(), sec(), asec(), csc(), acsc(), exsec(), cot(), acot(), vers(), covers(), hav().
- sqrt(), sin(), cos(), log(), and exp() were created and/or modified to serve as drop-in replacements for their respective built-in functions. Usage is the same, with the option of specifying the number of desired decimal places.
- Completely overhauled the bulk of the included functions to allow for the user to specify the number of desired decimal places. In some cases, it was not possible to maintain backwards compatability. Please be certain to test your scripts with this version of Math::NumberCruncher thoroughly.
ModulesCollection of useful math-related functions.
Module Install Instructions
To install Math::NumberCruncher, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Math::NumberCruncher
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.