Changes for version 0.28
- Syncronized version numbers
- fixed install problems
Changes for version 0.27_02
- Changed default permissions on the fifo directory to world all.
- Replace File::Path with File::Temp for portable creation of Temporary Files.
- Remove command-line options tmp. Also removed from script/mysqlslurp
- Removed use of _rmfifo, this is automatically cleaned up by File::Temp.
Changes for version 0.27_01
- Eliminated dependency on self module which was failing unreliably on Solaris 2.10
- Modified MySQL::Slurp::Writer to not extend IO::File and have the functionality in attribute iofile
- Minor documentaion tweaks.
slurp <STDIN> into a MySQL table
Use PIPEs to write directly to a MySQL table
Adds buffering / locking writing to MySQL::Slurp