Changes for version 0.06
- Require Perl 5.006 to get pack 'q' for quads. C'mon, it's been over a decade now.
- Support packing and unpacking of full range of signed and unsigned integer values, though broker differences may make their use problematic.
- Fix signedness of integer packing and unpacking (signed were treated as unsigned).
- Introduce Net::AMQP::Value::* classes to control packing of table values.
- In tables, pack and unpack undefs as void and values from the "boolean" class as bools.
- Support decoding the Heartbeat frame type.
- Include AMQP 0-9-1 spec.
- Document that AMQP 0-9, 0-9-1, and 0-10 specs can be used, though support is not complete.
- New co-maintainer Chip Salzenberg.
Advanced Message Queue Protocol (de)serialization and representation
A collection of exportable tools for AMQP (de)serialization
AMQP wire-level Frame object
AMQP wire-level body Frame object
AMQP wire-level header Frame object
AMQP wire-level heartbeat Frame object
AMQP wire-level method Frame object
AMQP wire-level out-of-band body Frame object
AMQP wire-level out-of-band header Frame object
AMQP wire-level out-of-band method Frame object
AMQP wire-level trace Frame object
Loading code of the AMQP spec
Base class of auto-generated protocol classes
AMQP v0.8 (de)serialization and representation
A collection of classes for typing AMQP data