07 Apr 2011 07:17:55 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (9)
- Testers (1001 / 94 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- % Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (57KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 1.03
- Separate AnyEvent::RabbitMQ from Net::RabbitFoot.
- Avoid (additional) issues when in global destruction.
- Do not set reply_to to an empty string in the header frame.
- Implement basic.reject (requires RabbitMQ >= 2.0.0).
- Store server properties in the object for easy server product and sever version access.
- Shutdown the AnyEvent handle using push_shutdown.
- Be more careful in DESTROY blocks.
ModulesAn Asynchronous and multi channel Perl AMQP client.
Providesin lib/Net/RabbitFoot/Channel.pmin lib/Net/RabbitFoot/Cmd.pmin lib/Net/RabbitFoot/Cmd/Command/bind_queue.pmin lib/Net/RabbitFoot/Cmd/Command/declare_exchange.pmin lib/Net/RabbitFoot/Cmd/Command/declare_queue.pmin lib/Net/RabbitFoot/Cmd/Command/delete_exchange.pmin lib/Net/RabbitFoot/Cmd/Command/delete_queue.pmin lib/Net/RabbitFoot/Cmd/Command/purge_queue.pmin lib/Net/RabbitFoot/Cmd/Command/unbind_queue.pmin lib/Net/RabbitFoot/Cmd/Role/Command.pmin lib/Net/RabbitFoot/Cmd/Role/Config.pm
Module Install Instructions
To install Net::RabbitFoot, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Net::RabbitFoot
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.