Changes for version 0.03
- Added Text::Wrapper to the list of prerequisites (detected by CPAN testers, thanks).
- The meta data prolog is template driven now, thus allowing individual results.
- Reactivated $docDate as now with the template approach it can be excluded from tests.
- New constructor option to suppress meta data handling completely.
- User defined document data keys now configured via constructor option.
- oo2pp() starts result with two newlines now, to guarantee correct detection of the first paragraph.
PerlPoint generation from an OpenOffice.org document
an Open Office / Open Document to PerlPoint converter class