25 Feb 2021 00:04:44 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (83 / 1 / 3)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- % Coverage
- License: bsd
- Perl: v5.14.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (33.54KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:BLHOTSKY Brad Lhotsky
Changes for version 4.7
- Change: 54fff942c417fdb3c300b3bf08bc584c3d2c972d Author: Brad Lhotsky <email@example.com> Date : 2021-02-24 16:03:01 +0000
- Stop tests from failing without JSON::MaybeXS
- Prior to this patch, tests were failing on the smoke test infrastructure since `JSON::MaybeXS` is an optional dependency.
- The tests now check for `JSON::MaybeXS` and only load and run the tests if it's present.
- Also adjusted the call of `decode_json()` to use the package path to prevent issues if something else loads `JSON::MaybeXS` without importing the `decode_json()` symbol.
- Release as 4.7 to the CPAN.
DocumentationParse a syslog message and display the structured data
ModulesSimple syslog line parser
Module Install Instructions
To install Parse::Syslog::Line, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Parse::Syslog::Line
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.