08 Jun 2010 13:02:24 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (1)
- Testers (0 / 198 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- % Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (12.64KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionCYCLES Oliver Charles
Changes for version 0.02
- Added roles that post and feed result sets must consume:
- Added automatic de-duplication of posts
- The PostResultSet role now has a `has_post' method which is used to determine if a post has already been saved to the database. You are welcome to exclude this method and provide your own implementation.
ModulesAggregate posts in a database using DBIx::ClassRole for the ResultSet which contains a list of feeds to aggregateRole for the ResultSet which contains a list of saved postsAll types used by Perlanet::DBIx::Class
Module Install Instructions
To install Perlanet::DBIx::Class, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Perlanet::DBIx::Class
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.