30 Nov 2012 08:16:46 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (2)
- Testers (242 / 149 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 97.58% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (46.62KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionRFREIMUTH Robert Freimuth
Changes for version 0.05
- Updated RandomJungle::File::DB to improve performance. Retrieval of large arrays from DBM::Deep is slow. The lists of variable labels, sample labels, and tree IDs are now stored internally as a concatenated string rather than as an array of individual elements. No change to the respective accessor methods or their return values.
- Updated RandomJungle::Tree to improve performance. Added the skip_validation parameter to classify_data() to avoid an unnecessary performance hit when using data known to be valid.
- Updated Tree_01.t to reflect the addition to classify_data().
- The versions of the files contained in this release are as follows: lib/Jungle.pm 0.05 lib/Tree.pm 0.05 lib/TestData.pm 0.01 lib/Tree/Node.pm 0.02 lib/File/DB.pm 0.06 lib/File/OOB.pm 0.05 lib/File/RAW.pm 0.03 lib/File/XML.pm 0.06 t/DB_01.t 0.01 t/Jungle_01.t 0.01 t/OOB_01.t 0.01 t/RAW_01.t 0.01 t/Tree_01.t 0.02 t/Tree_02.t 0.01 t/Tree_Node_01.t 0.01 t/XML_01.t 0.01 scripts/RJ_example.pl 0.01
ModulesLow level access to the data in the RandomJungle DB fileLow level access to the data in the RandomJungle OOB output fileLow level access to the data in the RandomJungle RAW input fileLow level access to the data in the RandomJungle XML output fileConsolidated interface for Random Jungle input and output dataTest data for the RandomJungle* modulesA Random Jungle classification treeA simple representation of a node in a RandomJungle::Tree
Module Install Instructions
To install RandomJungle::Tree, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install RandomJungle::Tree
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.