Changes for version 0.03
- Expanded test suite to include more PADI specific tests.
- CRITICAL: Discovered and fixed a programming error in PADI surface tables. At best these resulted in an error being thrown when used, and at worst the incorrect results may be returned.
- Corrected an off-by-one error in surface interval calculations.
- PADI surface tables have been tweaked. These tables are generated from an algorithm which does not exactly match the printed tables. The reasons for these inconsistancies is open to speculation.
- Module is even more friendly to older Perls.
- Slightly expanded test suite on exceptional input.
- Updated module to deal with different minimum and maximum surface intervals per table.
Calculate no-decompression dive times.