10 Feb 2017 10:27:54 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (926 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 81.82% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (8.35KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionRGARTON Roderick Garton
Changes for version 0.02 - 2017-02-10
- croak on finding unequal N, or zero within- or between-group observations, ahead of chiprob_test (avoiding divide by zero error).
- correcting POD for chiprob_test regarding returned values when called in list context.
- "repeatedly measured" rather than "dependent" variables used to describe the test in POD.
ModulesNonparametric analysis of variance by ranks for trend across repeatedly measured variables (Page and sign tests).
Module Install Instructions
To install Statistics::ANOVA::Page, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Statistics::ANOVA::Page
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.