10 May 2016 23:42:13 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (973 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 88.14% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (13.21KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionRSAVAGE Ron Savageand 1 contributors
- Ron Savage (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Changes for version 1.03 - 2016-05-11
- Rename CHANGES to Changes as per CPAN::Spec::Changes
- Replace /usr/bin/perl with /usr/bin/env perl.
- Replace common::sense with use strict and use warnings, to get uninit var warnings.
- Adopt new repo structure. For details, see http://savage.net.au/Ron/html/My.Workflow.for.Building.Distros.html. This includes switching from the Artistic V 1.0 licence to the Perl licence. And this in turn satisfies a request from Emmanuel Seyman who is right now packaging this distro for Fedora.
- Reformat POD so lines are no more than 100 chars wide. This is my (Ron's) personal policy.
- Move t/pod.t to xt/author/.
ModulesConvert a string into a directory name
Module Install Instructions
To install String::Dirify, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install String::Dirify
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.