07 Oct 2010 20:25:44 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Repository (git clone)
- Testers (0 / 20 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- % Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (17.75KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionHANENKAMP Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp
Changes for version 0.102800 - 2010-10-07
- Added the increment and decrement methods to Sword::Module
- Added lookup to the examples scripts
- Added the top, bottom, and strip_text methods to Sword::Module
- Added the Sword::Key module for interfacing with SWKey. This provides the methods clone, set_text, get_text, get_short_text, get_range_text, compare, equals, increment, decrement, top, bottom, and index.
- Corrected a memory leak in Sword::Manager::modules().
- Added a BUGS section to the Sword POD regarding the fact that this thing probably leaks memory terribly at the moment.
- Corrected the typemap so that error messages on incorrect types passed to the XS methods would correctly report the type without "Ptr" being incorrectly added to the end of the message.
Modulesprovides an interface to the Sword Open Source Bible Software APISword keys may be used to lookup module entriesSword library managerSword modules (Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, etc.)