02 Oct 2013 22:22:59 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (6)
- Testers (1021 / 28 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 98.15% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (17.29KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionKISEKI 井関 恵太and 2 contributors
- keita iseki C<< <keita.iseki+cpan at gmail.com> >>
Changes for version 0.10 - 2013-10-02
- Add 'and_answer' and 'and_stub_answer' method at ExpectationsSetter.
- Add 'and_list_return' and 'and_stub_list_return' method at ExpectationsSetter.
ModulesA mock library which is usable easily.Arguments matcher.support class method mocking.A expected behavior object.Allows setting expectations for an associated expected invocation.Control behavior of the mock object.Control behavior of the class method mocking.Mock object.
Module Install Instructions
To install Test::EasyMock, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Test::EasyMock
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.