Changes for version 0.08
- Same as 0.07_50
Changes for version 0.07_50
- The fail option is now named 'f' instead of 'fail'.
- Windows colors are now explicity associated to their package.
- Added plabels() method.
- Save Windows color before changing it, so it can be restored.
- Improved the 'test' file contents.
- Supplied template renamed to TEMPLATE_T.pm.
- t/t4.t now has "1..1" after the "ok 1", instead of the other way round (may have caused failing tests on some platforms; anyway, it was wrong the other way round).
- Now has simpler README.
- Moved Manual type info from Test/Usage.pm to Test/Usage/Manual.pm.
A different approach to testing: selective, quieter, colorful.