01 Oct 2016 13:12:06 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Clone repository
- Testers (755 / 0 / 47)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 89.01% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Perl: v5.10.0
- Activity24 month
- Download (28.74KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version v2.0
- Switched to semver. New release version is 2.0
- Unified approach to types handling
- "Base rules" renamed to "Common rules".
- "Filter rules" renamed to "Modifiers". They do not validate anything, just modify data.
- "Helper rules" renamed to "Metarules" as this rules are for describing other rules
- Added common rule "any_object"
- Added string rule "string"
- Added string rule "eq"
- Added metarule "variable_object"
- Added metarule "or"
- Added modifier "default"
- Add more edge cases to test suite
- Add experimental status to the "like" rule
ModulesLightweight validator supporting Language Independent Validation Rules Specification (LIVR)
Providesin lib/Validator/LIVR/Rules/Common.pmin lib/Validator/LIVR/Rules/Meta.pmin lib/Validator/LIVR/Rules/Modifiers.pmin lib/Validator/LIVR/Rules/Numeric.pmin lib/Validator/LIVR/Rules/Special.pmin lib/Validator/LIVR/Rules/String.pm
Module Install Instructions
To install Validator::LIVR, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Validator::LIVR
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.