11 May 2009 22:55:25 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (1)
- Testers (266 / 1 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 24.68% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (11.12KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionDRIEUX Andrew F. Hampeand 1 contributors
Changes for version 0.03
- Found out that we would need a Wetware::Test::Class::Load to solve a problem that Module::Build will copy over the pm files even IF they are in .svn or CVS subdirectories of lib.
- So we created the class, added the fun little preprocessor portion to the File::Find:find() just like the POD said it would do what we wanted.
- Fixed up the 01_test_class.t to use the new Wetware::Test::Class and it looks like we are good to go.
- Also, opted to remove
- create_makefile_pl => 'traditional',
Documentationcreates TestSuite.pm files
Modulesfor creating TestSuite.pmThe CLI Test::Class
Module Install Instructions
To install Wetware::Test::CreateTestSuite, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Wetware::Test::CreateTestSuite
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.