22 Mar 2004 03:32:24 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (4)
- Testers (44 / 28 / 1)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 85.00% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Activity24 month
- Download (57.27KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionTEVERETT Toby Ovod-Everettand 1 contributors
- Toby Ovod-Everett, firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes for version 0.50
- Moved to using Build.PL (i.e. Module::Build).
- Moved utility scripts into script dir so they will install to Perl/bin
- Used subclassing in Build.PL to avoid turning them into BAT files
- Added package lines to (ACE|ACL|NamedObject|Recursor).pm to get them to show up in META.yml
- Changed .t files to PC line endings
- Added support to ACTION_distdir in Build.PL to turn off extended tests
- Overrode make_tarball in Build.PL to avoid Archive::Tar (which is broken) and use tar and gzip from the command line. I will remove this when a default install of Archive::Tar and Module::Build under ActivePerl does not result in a flat tar file!
- Fixes to error_.* calls in W::S::Recursor::SE_FILE_OBJECT::PermDump
- Added PPM support to Build.PL
- Removed dacl_noprop from PermChg.pl because of an obscure bug involving inheritance blocking preventing a subsequent dacl update from rippling the updates.
- Added test for and fixed bug involving standalone -b passed to PermChg.pl
ModulesWin32 ACE manipulationWin32 ACL manipulationSecurity manipulation for named objectslow-level access Win32 Security API callsSecurity recursion for named objectsset of routines for SID manipulation
Module Install Instructions
To install Win32::Security::SID, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Win32::Security::SID
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.