07 Jul 2010 15:46:07 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (0 / 93 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- % Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (256.22KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionMIRK Mike Taylor
Changes for version 1.02
- Enhance setrlimit program so that it can set maximum address-space size as well as number of file descriptors.
- Add new restrict_modulo() method to restrict tests to those targets whose ID hashes to a number satisfying hashval mod n == i
- Add new command-line options -m <n>,<i> to invoke restrict_modulo(). This enables us to set up cron jobs to test one seventh of the targets each night.
- Modify Zebra configuration to expect Z39.50 query terms to be encoded using UTF-8 (which is what the Web UI uses) rather than the default ISO-8859-1. Fixes bug #3420.
- Add new test Record::OPAC which checks the ability to return multiple OPAC records in a piggy-backed Search Response. Test result is saved in the new element <irspy:status/irspy:multiple_opac>
- Add new test Search::Bath which checks the ability to respond to Bath-profile searches. Test result is saved in the new element <irspy:status/irspy:search_bath name="NAME"> for NAME in "author", "title", "subject" and "any".
- The web UI displays this new information in full-record view.
- A target can be disabled from participating in testing by setting the irspy:status/i:disabled xmlns element. This can be set and unset from the Admin UI. It's useful for omitting targets that make long test runs take too long.
- Improve input validation for new targets.
- New and enhanced admin scripts (in ./bin) for IRSpy maintenance.
- Fix search for zeerex.reliability = 0, bug #3399
- Improve timeout handling of targets. Stop testing a target if we got to many timeouts (>= 3). Otherwise we have to wait up to an hour to finish all tests for a broken target. A complete tests of all targets is now much faster and more reliable.
- Ignore case for record syntax field. This solves the problem that you cannot search for record syntax "USmarc" if the server response was in lowercase "usmarc".
- Run only one instance of the IRSpy script at a time.
- Use iconv character-set name "UTF-8" rather than "UTF8" as the latter is for some reason not supported by the iconv package in the Macports collection.
- _irspy_identifier2target() recognises and allows for comma-separated ZOOM-style options at the front of IRSpy identifiers.
- Fix bug #3534, which caused targets to be probed for record-syntax support using the wrong preferredRecordSyntax.
- Reorder record-syntaxes probed to reduce likelihood of early failure. Ameliorates, but does not fix, bug #3548.
- irspy.pl and irspy-dump.pl are now installed as binaries.
- Add sample Apache2 configuration to distribution.
- robots.txt used to ameliorate web-site spamming.
Documentationmaintenance documentation for IRSpyAccessing the IRSpy database as a Web Service
ModulesPerl extension for discovering and analysing IR servicesZOOM::Connection subclass with IRSpy functionalitynode in a tree of namesrecord describing a target for IRSpystatistics generated for IRSpy about its targetsbase class for tasks in IRSpya searching task for IRSpya searching task for IRSpybase class for tests in IRSpya single test for IRSpya single test for IRSpya single test for IRSpysubclass of ZOOM::IRSpy for use by Web UI
Providesin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Task/Connect.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Test/Ping.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Test/Quick.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Test/Record/Fetch.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Test/Record/OPAC.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Test/ResultSet/Named.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Test/Search/Bath.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Test/Search/Bib1.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Test/Search/Boolean.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Test/Search/CQL.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Test/Search/DBDate.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Test/Search/Dan1.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Test/Search/Explain.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Test/Search/Main.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Test/Search/Title.pmin lib/ZOOM/IRSpy/Utils.pm