17 Feb 2009 09:49:11 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (0)
- Testers (230 / 16 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- % Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (28.3KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:1 non-PAUSE userRYBSKEJ Eric Rybskiand 1 contributors
- Eric Rybski (email@example.com)
Changes for version 0.060
- Fix compatibility with forks 0.29 (now a minimum requirement) and later.
- Behavior change *** All variables now retain their pre-existing values after being shared. This may cause slow sharing of a variable if the variable contained many values or was very large, or may trigger errors if the variable contained value(s) that are not valid for sharing. Rule of thumb: always undef a variable before sharing it, unless you trust any pre-existing value(s) to be sharable.
- Improved shared variable memory management: more efficient use of BDB environment resources on a per-thread basis.
- Now correctly handles tmpdir locations with non-alphanumeric chars in the path.
- Support forks::BerkeleyDB::shared->set_deadlock_option.
- Silence spurious warnings when pushing undef values on shared array.
- Close unused environment resources in shared server.
- Integrated all forks 0.30 tests.
Moduleshigh-performance drop-in replacement for threadshigh-performance drop-in replacement for threads::sharedclass for tie-ing arrays to BerkeleyDB Recnoclass for tie-ing handles to threads with forksclass for tie-ing hashes to BerkeleyDB Btreeclass for tie-ing scalars to BerkeleyDB Recno
Module Install Instructions
To install forks::BerkeleyDB, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install forks::BerkeleyDB
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.